We were able to go camping several times this past year, which was a lot of fun. Here are just a few pictures of some of our adventures:-)
 |
| This was at Caboose Lake in Remmington. Here we are getting ready to take paddle boats out on the lake. They also had some fun activities for the kids to do (trampoline basketball and some water slides). You had to buy wristbands to be able to use them, though, and since it was chilly we chose not to. We will probably go back to this campground, so hopefully it will be a little warmer next time! |
 |
| Maddox, Landon, and me out on the paddle boat:-) |
 |
| Landon loved to chop wood...he actually did this quite a bit while camping! We usually made him put on glasses....not sure how he got away with not wearing them here. |
 |
| The kids got Indiana Beach tickets for meeting a reading goal at school, so we camped in Monticello and let them use their tickets. I can't remember for sure which campground we stayed at. I'm thinking it was Lost Acres, which was not very nice....we probably won't be going back this year! |
 |
| We went to Oak Lake Campground with the Pilarski's. This was such a nice place! There was a beach area where the kids could play and swim. Out on the water were trampolines and launch pillows (I can't believe I didn't put a picture on here!). There were also several activities for the kids (with the purchase of a wristband), but it was well worth it. We will definitely be going back this year!! |
 |
| Kelsey and Emily riding "bikes." I'm not sure what these are actually called. |
 |
| We tried out Raccoon Lake for the first time, which is right by Turkey Run. It was so fun, and I hope we can go back again this year! We went hiking at Turkey Run for a day. |
 |
| Landon wanted to see these ladders SO bad. They were a far hike away, but he really wanted to see them. Kelsey and Maddox were tired of hiking, so Lance took them back, and Landon and I hiked on. He was glad he continued....it was pretty neat! |
1 comments:
I told nick we are definitely camping more this year and it's great to know of some good places to go!!!
Post a Comment