THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 28, 2014

Kelsey's 10th Birthday

This post is a little out of order, but I came across some pictures that I had forgotten about and wanted to share them.  In December, Kelsey celebrated her 10th birthday (double digits!).  Kelsey is reaching an age that she is definitely not a little girl anymore and is becoming a young lady.  While I love every single stage of my kids' lives, this one scares me a little.  Ok, who am I kidding?  It scares me a lot!  There is so much responsibility.....so much to teach her, help her with, be a good example for.  I don't at all feel qualified for this job, but I know that, by God's grace, we will make it.  I'm sure we will make mistakes along the way, no doubt about it, but I will continue to pray every day that we can help her become the young lady (and eventually young woman) that God wants her to be.

Kelsey is a fun, loving girl.  She is currently in gymnastics and practices twice a week, so that keeps her very busy.  She loves to be with her friends or downstairs playing on her gymnastics equipment.  She also loves to play games and watch her favorite TV shows.  

Happy 10th Birthday, Kelsey!

Getting ready to open presents from Grandma and Grandpa, and Nanny and Papa

No cake for this girl....she wanted a Hershey Cream Pie!

Birthday sleepover with friends

One Direction party:-)

1 comments:

Sandra said...

Ok, pathetic but I missed this one too!! I totally hear u when u say you are scared to death.....it's huge teaching your child as they get older and have more responsibility!!!