THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Graveyard Smash 10-19-13


Kelsey is still in gymnastics, and competitions started in October for the 2013/2014 season.  Kelsey is competing in Excel Gold this year. Her first meet was in Lafayette around Halloween time and was called the Graveyard Smash.  It was a very small meet! I hope to post more pictures of other meets later on:-)

Here she is ready for her first meet of the season

Stretching.  There were also girls from Excel Platinum and Levels 7 and 8 competing at the same time.  It was fun for them to all be there together!

Introducing Bella Rose

Kelsey and Cassidy

All the girls after the meet

She got first on bars!

I had to throw these last pictures in there....while gymnastics is a lot of work, there is time to play too:-)  Kelsey has made some amazing friendships through the gym.  She had a sleepover with a few of the girls this past summer.


1 comments:

Sandra said...

I'm wondering if Ellie will want to take gymnastics? I think it looks like so much fun