THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Potty-Training Fun.......

For the past month or so, Maddox has really shown an interest in potty-training. I didn't want to push him because I feel like he's still pretty young (for a boy). Since he is still pretty interested, I don't want to miss my opportunity, so we've decided to begin the potty-training process.....yuck! One of my least-favorite things about being a parent! He's really been wanting a Spider-Man scooter (like Landon's), so I guess we'll try what worked for Landon when he was potty-training. We bought him a Spider-Man scooter. If he goes in the potty, he can have it. If he goes in his diaper, he has to put it in the bathroom and cannot play with it until he goes in the potty again. So far not too bad - we'll see!! Wish us luck!!:-)


Here the boys are helping Lance put together the scooter

0 comments: