Well, I can't believe it's already time again.....school!! Wow - a first-grader and a pre-schooler! Where has the time gone?? I feel like it was just the last day of Kindergarten (which was my last post - oops!) and now here we are again - preparing for the first day of school. This summer went sooooo fast! It was a fun one though. We were outside as much as possible and were able to go swimming several times. My kids actually have little tans (how cute!). I have a few pictures of our summer, but for the majority of the time, our camera was broke:( We finally broke down and bought a new one. SO nice!! Since I have a camera again, I will try to do more blogging. Hopefully things will be slowing down here pretty soon and I can make more time for this!
Last week, we registered Kelsey for first grade. She got Mrs. Chrzan and was sooooo excited! I was pretty excited too, I'm not gonna lie! Lance and I took her school shopping (no boys - we wanted to make the night special for Kelsey), and she came home with more than school supplies/clothes. Kelsey has been begging to get her ears pierced for months. While I was okay with it, Lance took a little more convincing. He finally budged on our shopping trip. Daddy's can't say no to such a cute little girl:-)
Getting ready to get them pierced!
Not so sure anymore.....lol
She was so glad she did it!
It was such a fun night for all of us!! We are looking forward to taking Landon school shopping when the time gets closer. I think he starts the week after Labor Day. And no - there will be no earrings this time!! :-)
Friday, August 13, 2010
Getting Ready for School
Posted by Erica Gutwein at 4:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment