Thanks Heather!! It's so good to hear from you! I'm glad you get a chance to check the blog:-) Life was super busy for a while and then my camera broke, but I'm going to try to do better!
I am a Christian, married to Lance for 13 years, and the mother of 3 wonderful kids - Kelsey (11 years), Landon (9 years), and Maddox (6 years). We are currently in the process of adopting a little girl from China:-)
2 comments:
Hey, Kelsey is amazing! :) I'm so glad you are posting again. I have liked checking up on your life since my mom sent me your blog a while back.
Thanks Heather!! It's so good to hear from you! I'm glad you get a chance to check the blog:-) Life was super busy for a while and then my camera broke, but I'm going to try to do better!
Post a Comment