So, our little guy is doing SO good with walking! At this point, he usually walks half the time and crawls half the time. He is starting to stand up in the middle of the floor by himself, and it is so cute! As a mother of 2 other children, I know that this is an exciting time, but I also know that this is when the bumps and bruises come! Tonight, Maddox got his first "black eye". He was walking in the sunroom and fell. No one is sure what he hit - maybe the coffee table, maybe a toy car. Who knows! This is the only picture that I was able to get. He wasn't really in a picture-taking mood. I don't know if you can even see it, but I promise it's there. I took him in the kitchen and tried to put ice on it, but he was more interested in putting the ice in his mouth! He's a pretty tough little guy! It swelled up and bruised right away! I'm sure this is only the first of many more!!
Sunday, March 29, 2009
The First of Many Yet to Come.........
Posted by Erica Gutwein at 9:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ouch! I remember Hudson and those days...he actually still manages to get lots of bumps and bruises!
Poor Maddox!! I better come over and give him a big kiss!!
Your kids are growing up so fast! I haven't seen them in so long. Thanks for the pictures. I got them in the mail. Can't wait to see you guys soon! Hopefully Maddox will be bruise free and cruising right along.
Post a Comment