THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

It's Been a Great Week!

This past week was a pretty fun week! The weather was awesome, so we were outside a lot. I had a 'girl's night' with some friends. It was so much fun. Adrienne, Kara, and I went over to Ade's mom's house. I took the kids for a while so they could swim, and they had so much fun. They are still talking about it! Lance was awesome - he came and picked them up so we girls could enjoy a night to ourselves! It was a great night! The next day Tyler and Lacie came over for dinner (although I didn't really get any pictures!). We roasted brats and sausages over a fire. It was fun! So, here are a few pictures of the kids swimming.
Kelsey once again being silly.......

Maddox LOVED the water!


Everyone enjoying a snack afterwards







1 comments:

Mindy said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Noah LOVES going swimming and asks to go quite often. I should probably take him again this week!