THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Lately at Our House.......

I feel like we've been so busy lately, but nothing has really happened. Here are a few random pictures from the past week!

We babysat for Lynn and Jennifer Johns' baby Hayden. He is 3 months younger than Maddox. He is SO GOOD!! He sat here and played for the longest time. We all enjoyed having him with us!
I can hardly do dishes anymore because a certain someone wants to "help".

Kelsey, Linsey, and Landon playing in all the snow we got the other day! They insisted they needed to go play in the snow before it melted! They were SOAKED when they came in the house!
Maddox really loves playing in the tunnel.
So does Landon:-)
We were having fun the other day making words out of Legos. Landon liked Kelsey's name so much he didn't want to take it apart to make his name!






2 comments:

S & L Gutwein said...

Ava thought the picture of Maddox on the dishwasher was so funny! See you this weekend!

Heather said...

Lynn & Jennifer's baby is sooooooo cute!!! I don't think I have ever seen him before!! Tell Kelsey she did a good job with her name!! Linsey liked the picture of them outside!!