THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

One More Thing




I forgot to mention the fact that Maddox can sit up pretty well on his own! It's crazy - it's like everything happened all at once!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

ERICA! I had no idea that you had a blog until you commented on my blog today! I'm so glad you have one so I can keep up with you! You're kids are adorable! Levi is close to Maddox's age and I noticed in your last post you said he got his first teeth! Levi just cut his first two teeth in the last few days too! I noticed it on our way home from F-ville on Sunday. :) Yes, we were home last weekend but we went to Mike & Tracie's church to hear Mike & Shelbi play. We'll be home more over the next few months with Mom's surgery coming up. Hopefully we'll get to see you guys!

Do you mind if I add you to my blog roll?!

S & L Gutwein said...

He just keeps growing and growing...

Erica Gutwein said...

Mindy ~
I haven't had a blog for too long, so you're not too far out of the loop:-) I noticed that Levi and Maddox were pretty close in age - I can't believe I didn't know that until now! How has he been doing with teething? Maddox was a little cranky but not too bad. I hope we are able to chat next time you're in Francesville. And, yes, that's fine if you add me to your list - I'll add you as well:-) Talk to you soon!