Well, I guess I've been tagged - twice! Thanks Heather and Liv! So, here goes.......
1. I LOVE amusement parks! I could go to one every day and never get sick of it! Lance and I used to go every year but have not gone since I got pregnant with Kelsey :(
2. I am not a morning person OR a night person (that is so sad!). I love to sleep - the more the better! I usually go to sleep as soon as the kids do (except for lately because I can't quit reading), and I sleep as late as the kids will let me!!
3. I guess you could call me a girly girl! I hate bugs, dirt, etc. Maybe that's where Kelsey gets it!! :-)
4. Lance and I are done having kids. Well, in our minds we are - God could have something else planned for us!! My last pregnancy was very rough, and actually it was scary for me. I will not do that to myself again.
5. I get really stressed out if my house gets too messy. With 3 kids I guess you could say that I'm stressed out a lot! I'm constantly picking up and cleaning!
6. I love scrapbooking, but I am so far behind!! I really wish I could work on it every day, but you all know that's pretty impossible. In my scrapbooks, Kelsey is 2, Landon is 1, and Maddox is not even started - AAAHHHH!!!!
7. I hope to someday go back to school for Dental Hygiene. I started out in that, but Lance and I got married, and there are no hygiene schools closer than about 2 hours away. I am a Dental Assistant now, and I love it!
So there you have it - 7 random, crazy facts about Erica:-) Hope you all enjoyed! Sadly enough, I have nobody to tag that hasn't already done it! Sorry!

2 comments:
Good job Erica! Fun stuff!
It was fun that you played! I never heard Maddox's birth story and now I'm very intigued...what happened?! You should post it on your blog so I can read it. :) It's always fun and interesting to read other people's labor stories! I have Levi's birth story on my blog back in April that you can check out if you want. :)
Post a Comment