THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 10, 2008

Go Bears!

We went to Wal-Mart last night to look at Halloween costumes, and after A LOT of looking around, thinking, and changing our mind from Hannah Montana to a cat to a bunny to a horse to a princess, etc, Kelsey decided she wanted to be a cheerleader. She chose a High School Musical outfit and asked if it was a Bears outfit. Obviously it wasn't, and I explained to her that the Bears outfit does not come with pom-poms (which I think is the whole reason she wanted to be a cheerleader). So, we decided to make our own pom-poms! They actually turned out really cute, and she has been playing with them all morning and practicing being a cheerleader. I've come to the conclusion that this won't be the only pair of pom-poms we make before Halloween!

4 comments:

S & L Gutwein said...

That's too cute!!

Sandra said...

to cute!!!

Heather said...

Kel is so cute!! And you have been tagged!! Have fun!!

S & L Gutwein said...

I tagged you too! Enjoy!