Well, I think I can officially say that Landon is FINALLY potty-trained!! Yeah!! We stayed home all day yesterday, and that's all it took. He has gone quite a few times before, but I've never really worked with him. He has always been told that if he goes "number 2" in the potty that grandma will take him to the store and he can pick a car of some sort. When Kelsey went, she picked a Cinderella car. Landon picked a blue 4 wheeler. He LOVES it! We got home on Wednesday night and stayed up until 10:00 pm putting it together. It charged all night and pretty much all day, and finally at 4:30 Thursday night he was able to ride it. He pretty much rode it all night. We practically drug him inside to eat dinner, and he was right back out after he was done eating. He has done excellent going on the potty today, and he didn't even have any accidents!! We are SO PROUD of him! Thank you grandma for the new 4 wheeler!!!
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment