THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Kelsey is Really Growing Up!!!


Kelsey has gymnastics once a week. She loves it
and is actually pretty good! She and Linsey go
together and have a great time!


I don't know why I like this picture. I feel like she looks really old!

Kelsey loves to be like her dad (in EVERY way!) Here she is wearing his pager, his sunglasses, and has his wallet. She says, "I'm daddy - take my picture!"


Kelsey is growing up so fast. I can't believe she is going to be 5 years old soon!! She starts preschool in September and has mixed feelings about it. She says she is excited and talks about it all the time, but at registration she was very quiet. I'm sure she will have a great time!

1 comments:

S & L Gutwein said...

Cute blog! I'm excited to add you to my favorites (Ava will be so excited too!) Kelsey does look old in that one picture. She'll have a great time at preschool!