THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 18, 2008

How Do I Choose?
























We recently got the kids' pictures taken by a friend of mine in Ft. Wayne. She is wanting to start a portfolio of pictures that she takes, so we asked her to take Maddox's 3 month pictures. These are a few of many, many pictures to choose from. She did an awesome job!! I love them all, and I don't reallly know how I am going to pick which ones I want! Thanks, Angie, for taking our pictures and doing such a great job!!

5 comments:

S & L Gutwein said...

Cute pictures! I always have a hard time choosing picture...I never did order any last year bc I couldn't decide between all of them! This year will be different!

Heather said...

Man, I have been slacking. I didn't know you put these on here. I love them. I must not have seen all of them at the office. They are really cute!! I have just been working way too hard!! HA! HA!

Sandra said...

I have never seen a Maddox in person and wow, you have an adorable little son. His hair is gorgeous and I just love his smile. What a cutie!!!
I noticed a picture of your house from a plane's view.....where do you live now?? I guess I didn't realize you moved out of that old farm house down the road from Jan and Val's.

R & N Schwartz said...

Your friend did a great job. The pictures are adorable. I can't believe how the kids have grown in the last month. We all need to get together soon.

Erica Gutwein said...

Sandra ~
Thanks so much! Yes, we moved about 1 1/2 years ago. We live right next to Herb and Suz Cook where Glen and Mary Ann Gutwein used to live. We really like it here:-)