THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Last Day of School.....

FINALLY!!  We have looked forward to the last day of school for quite a while now, and at last it's here and gone.  The school year actually flew by, so I'm not complaining, but it feels really good to be done.  I now officially have a 5th grader, a 3rd grader, and a 1st grader. 

Our summer is already filling up, and we have a lot to look forward to....baseball, t-ball, gymnastics camp, VBS, camping, and I'm sure there's more.  I love staying up late and sleeping in, not needing a jacket at night, making a fire in the back yard, and the list goes on and on.  Bring on the summer!


Last day of 2nd grade

Last day of Kindergarten

Last day of 4th grade

Can you tell they are excited?!

Maddox got an award recognizing him for his reading abilities.

So proud of this little guy!

Landon got an award for perfect attendance for the last 9 weeks and all A's on his report card for the semester

He did NOT want me taking his picture!

Kelsey got an award for perfect attendance for the last 9 weeks and all A's and B's

Kelsey and her good friend Blayden

0 comments: