THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Playing in the Snow!

Yesterday I let the kids go outside and play in the snow. It is really the first time this year they have been out! They had SO much fun! It was so cute watching them!






Maddox just stood at the window and watched them. They were throwing snowballs at him - he thought it was pretty funny!



3 comments:

Heather said...

I am not going to let Linsey see these pictures!! I don't want to go out so I have to wait until Seth can go out with her!! She wants PaPa to pull them on the sled again like he did last year. Your pictures are REALLY good!! I love them....I want to see all of them!!

Mindy said...

that is so funny that they older kids were throwing snowballs "at" Maddox! I'm sure they all thought that was hilarious!

Erica Gutwein said...

Heather ~
Bring Linsey down here anytime, and she can go out with Kelsey and Landon! They would love it!