Well, we finally decided to do it! We got Maddox's hair cut! He is 8 1/2 months old, and I definitely was not ready to do this, but it was getting too long, and it was always in his face. So, here is the before picture........ Here we are at the shop!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
AAAAHHHHHH!!!!! I HATE IT!!! I just thought we would trim it up a little and that would be that. He would still look like the same little boy, right? WRONG!!! I cried all night last night - I was so upset about it! I don't really know why! It was nothing that Brandi did - it was just that he looked so different! I decided that I would give him a bath in the morning, and once it curled up a bit, I would like it much better.
*
*
*
*
Wrong again!! I still didn't like it, and neither did Lance. I felt like it looked like a bowl cut! So, we decided to just cut it again! I hate that we had to do it, but I couldn't stand another minute with his hair the way it was!
Wrong again!! I still didn't like it, and neither did Lance. I felt like it looked like a bowl cut! So, we decided to just cut it again! I hate that we had to do it, but I couldn't stand another minute with his hair the way it was!
4 comments:
Too cute!! Ava said the last one looked just like Landon!
Oh Erica, you poor thing! What a bad feeling to hate his FIRST hair cut. :( Lance did a great job on his second hair cut and Maddox looks very handsome!
We actually just cut Levi's hair for the first time this week too! I need to post pictures. :)
He is so cute, Erica!! He will always be your baby no matter if he has a hair cut or not!! I would have done the same thing as you though, cried all night! He does look more like Landon now!!
You are very brave and I love the hair cut. We made Karter an appointment last night. He goes next Wednesday. We've had an appointment made before, but I chickened out and cancelled. I have to go through with this one because Kayla is threatening to put him in pig tails!
Post a Comment