Another 'First Day of School' has come and gone. We are finally settling into our new routine, and I have to admit, it feels good. While I don't love the kids being gone all day, I do love knowing they are at an amazing school with wonderful teachers, learning and building relationships.
The kids have adjusted well, and each of them really likes their teacher. Kelsey is in 5th grade and started the year off with Mrs. Zellers. About a week into the school year, there were some new enrollments, and the 5th grade classes were too big....about 30 kids in each class! So they split the 2 classes into 3, and Kelsey now has Miss Dishon. She was ok with moving to a new class...she likes her teacher and has several friends still in class with her:)
Landon has Mrs. Hopkins, who is fairly new to West Central. He says she is funny and jokes around, which he loves! A fun little bit of info....I realized recently that I used to go to church camp with her back in middle school all the way out in Arkansas and Missouri. Small world!!
Maddox has Mrs. Chrzan this year, which we couldn't have been more thrilled about! For those of you from the Francesville area, there are no words needed! If you're not from our small town, Mrs. Chrzan is just....well, great!! And Maddox loves her already:)
Here's to another school year! I pray that my kids will thrive....not only academically but socially as well. I pray they can be a good, Christian example to those around them. Also that we can deal with any situations that might arise and deal with them in a way that reflects the heart of Christ.
** I feel like this picture says a lot about each of their different personalities! :) **

0 comments:
Post a Comment