THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 9, 2014

Birthday Festivities!

Birthdays are always a lot of fun!  I really love making the kids feel special on their day.  I can't believe this little one is 6 years old!  Time just flies by so fast!  Here's a peak at Maddox's day....

Maddox woke us up at 6:00 (yes, I said 6:00, and that's A.M.!)  He must have been excited :-)

He got his very own dirtbike and helmet!

He got to pick a friend to come over for the day, and he picked Addison Huber.  They had a lot of fun!

That evening, my parents and Lance's parents came out for dinner to celebrate with us. Here Maddox is getting ready to open presents from them

Flying his new kite (his favorite gift)

We had a shark theme, per Maddox's request

Make a wish!!


Overall, I think Maddox had a pretty good day.  He is growing up way to quickly, but I guess there's nothing I can do but enjoy every moment. 

Happy Birthday, Maddox! We love you!!

0 comments: