We have had an extremely busy summer, and I have not taken any time to update my blog. So, once again, I am stuck doing way too many posts at once. Why do I do this to myself? It's something I'm still trying to figure out! It would be so much easier to take 10 minutes to do one or two posts as they come up. Instead, I'm spending an hour trying to post about our entire summer! Anyway, enough whining on my part. Here are some random events of our summer, along with some of my favorite shots of the kids. I've done several posts following this one, so don't forget to look through all of them!!!
| Thought this picture was really sweet....they really are best buddies! Here they are at the Monticello park, down by the creek. |
| Landon at the skate park. We spent a LOT of time here this summer while Kelsey was at gymnastics! |
| Maddox learned how to ride on 2 wheels! We are so proud of him! |
| 4th of July at the races |
| Found Maddox like this one day....so cute! |
| Riding the rides at Jasper County Fair |
| Landon and Maddox playing in the rain with some of their buddies from gymnastics |
| Landon had a friend over one day, and this is how I found them. How cute is that?? |
2 comments:
First off...love the new look to the blog. I think that family picture is great too!! Of course that might be because we were with you then:). No, really you should use that for a christmas picture!!
Secondly, I agree...its not fun playing catch up on blog posts.
Lastly, love the summer recap....you do so much with your kids....how fun!
Thanks Sandra! And I love it how you always comment on my blog....at least I know someone is reading it!! lol
Post a Comment