THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 17, 2012

A Little of This, A Little of That.....

Doing this post has made me a little sad. I feel like we have had an extremely busy past couple of months, and I have hardly any pictures to show for it! I really need to get better about taking pictures. A new goal for me. Let's see if I stick to it.

Here are just a few pictures from the last couple of months.....


This one was too cute not to share....Maddox fell asleep in the car one day. While carrying him in the house, he woke up. I put him down, and he walked through the kitchen, and this is where I found him! What a good boy....he didn't even get his shoes on the carpet!!!
We went to watch the Super Bowl at Nick and Sandra's house this year. So much fun! Sadly, I didn't take any pictures while there, so here is a lovely photo of the fruit tray I brought:-)



Purdue game. Nick and Sandra had tickets, but they ended up sick and asked if we would want them. Thanks so much guys....we had a lot of fun!



Every year in February our potluck group goes to a hotel. This year, we went to a waterpark hotel in Michigan. It was a lot of fun, and the kids had a blast! Linsey was able to go with us, which was great!


Waiting for the bucket to dump!



Some of the kids....





Here we are enjoying lunch at the bakery with our Bible Study group. Our group consisted of Amber Leman, Tanya Westfall, Bridget DeMoss, Wendy Putt, and myself. We met during the days, and our kids had time to play while we were doing our study.















1 comments:

Sandra said...

I had heard you went to bakery for lunch on the last bible study day! How fun!!
I think that is crazy that Maddox fell asleep there?? Something my kids would never do!
Glad you enjoyed the Purdue game!! Kids look cute in their purdue shirts.