THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Catch-up Post #4: Indiana Beach

I know, I know - it's Indiana Beach. And I know that we all have pretty much the same pictures every year from Indiana Beach. I thought I'd share anyway. We go every year (Kelsey and Lance both get free tickets every year), and the kids always have a blast. Indiana Beach definitely isn't what it used to be, but who doesn't have fun when there?? This year my mom and my nephew, Paetyn, went with us. Paetyn had never been before, so it was really fun watching him:-)

Landon and Maddox on the motorcycles

Kelsey, Landon, and Maddox on the whale ride (?)



Maddox, Mom, and Paetyn on the train


Landon and me on the train



Maddox, Landon, Kelsey, and Paetyn on the Frog Hopper. There was no line, so they rode it again, and again, and again!



Kelsey met up with one of her best friends, Gracie











0 comments: