Every year around this time I like to do family pictures. This year, it crept up on me so fast! Where did the time go? I usually get some of the kids and a family picture of all 5 of us, but that didn't happen. Which isn't too big of a deal because we had one last year, and really, none of us have changed too drastically. I was also struggling with the thought of paying a lot of money. So, after thinking about it for a while, trying to decide who to have take our pictures, I thought...."You know, I think I can do this!" So, I asked Lacie to go with me to help me (and she was so kind to do so) and this is a little of what we got. I was SO pleased!!! There were so many good ones to choose from! Who needs a professional??
Friday, November 12, 2010
Just a Few....
Posted by Erica Gutwein at 12:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You want to come take pictures of my kids? These are really good.
Haha - thanks! I would love to! It's getting kind of cold though!
Post a Comment