I know that Labor Day was a while ago, but I thought I would still post my pictures anyway. I feel like I've been so busy lately, but I don't really know why! Maddox and Landon's favorite thing to do all weekend was play in Lance's truck! Go figure - we spend money on a campsite when we could have just stayed home and let them play in his truck:-)
Monday, September 21, 2009
So I'm a Little Late, But Happy Labor Day Anyway!!
Posted by Erica Gutwein at 2:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Haha, love the one of Maddox kissing himself! Levi does that too - well, not on trunk bumpers, but in the mirrors in our house. :)
btw...I think we are coming to F-ville in October and we'll bring your book then if that's okay. If not, we can mail it, just let me know!
Thanks Mindy! That would be fine to bring the book in October. I'll look forward to seeing you!
Post a Comment