THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Kindergarten Here We Come.......

Kelsey had her preschool graduation last night. She has been looking forward to this for a long time. She loves to be on stage and sing - she had a great time!! I can't believe it's over and now we wait for Kindergarten! She is very excited to go to Kindergarten, so that's good:-)
Here is Kelsey before the program. I told her to smile pretty but last minute before I took the picture, this is what she did. Why am I surprised??

Kelsey and Camille waiting with their class.

Landon and Linsey waiting patiently.

Waiting to get their diplomas
She has graduated!!
Kelsey and Linsey. Linsey really liked Kelsey's graduation hat - it was so cute! She asked her mom if she gets one when she goes to preschool:-)

Maddox and my mom at the cookie reception afterward. Maddox was loving those cookies. He gets it honestly:-)







2 comments:

Heather said...

Kelsey you are growing up WAY to fast!! You did so good last night!! We really enjoyed watching you!! Love you, Aunt Heather

S & L Gutwein said...

Wow, I can't believe she will be going to kindergarten soon!