THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Maddox "Walking"

Maddox continues to grow everyday! He is getting so big and doing so much now! Right before we left for vacation, he started standing by himself. He will crawl over to something and let go and stand there for a while. We decided to get out some walking toys, and sure enough, he took right off! He is so proud of himself!!

On another note, we are home from Florida :-( We all had such a great time, and the kids were sad to leave. It does feel good to be home, though. We got back yesterday morning, and we are working on getting back into our daily routine. My goal was to post pictures while we were in Florida,but that didn't happen, so once I get a chance, I will post some (probably a lot!).

2 comments:

Heather said...

I can't believe my baby is walking. He is suppose to stay a baby forever, isn't he?

Erica Gutwein said...

I know! It's kinda crazy! Makes me sad:-(