Kelsey had her gymnastics program yesterday afternoon. She has been so excited for it! We have practiced at home for about 4 days! Some of the pictures are pretty blurry, but they were the best I could get from up in the balcony. Here she - all ready to go! Here is everyone stretching out and getting ready for the program. Kelsey is in the front row, 3rd one from the right.
Kelsey doing her stretches.
Balance beam
Group photo at the end. Like I said, it's a little blurry, but it's the best I could get!
Kelsey did so good, and she had such a great time! When I asked her what her favorite part of the program was, she said it was watching the big girls - go figure!! Thank you Grandma, Grandpa, Nanny, Papa, and Kayla for going with us to watch Kelsey! She was really excited to have you all there!
2 comments:
Good job Kelsey! Ava loved to see the pictures and watch the video. See you soon! Glad you are back in the blogging world again!
GREAT JOB KELSEY!!!! Yoy look like you had so much fun!!
Post a Comment