Kelsey and Lance went fishing yesterday. Landon probably would have gone too, but he fell asleep. This was the excitement of the trip. They didn't catch any fish, but they thought is was pretty funny to pretend to eat worms!!
I can't believe your mom will let you touch a worm!! You have changed a lot from the screaming little girl about a little bug to touching that!! I won't even touch a worm!! I am glad you had fun with dad though!!
I am a Christian, married to Lance for 13 years, and the mother of 3 wonderful kids - Kelsey (11 years), Landon (9 years), and Maddox (6 years). We are currently in the process of adopting a little girl from China:-)
3 comments:
Yuck!! What are you doing Kelsey?? I loved your Halloween outfits...looks like fun!
I have to agree...yuck! :) She sure is cute...even with a worm by her face!
It was fun to see you yesterday even if it was only for a second!
I can't believe your mom will let you touch a worm!! You have changed a lot from the screaming little girl about a little bug to touching that!! I won't even touch a worm!! I am glad you had fun with dad though!!
Post a Comment