Kelsey and Landon having fun on the rides. This is one of their favorite rides at Indiana Beach, so they were thrilled to see it at the Fall Festival, and it was just their size!
Landon petting a snake - it was HUGE!
Maddox enjoying the parade:-)
Lance, Landon, Kelsey, and I rode in the fire trucks during the parade. The kids had a lot of fun! Lucky for us, the fire trucks were first and we were able to go back and sit with our family and catch candy!
Best Buddies:-)
We were watching the parade and Heather nudged me and pointed to the girls - they were just standing there holding hands - it was so cute!
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Good Ol' Fall Festival.....
Posted by Erica Gutwein at 8:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Our girls are so cute!! I don't think I am biased or anything!! Your boys are pretty cute too!! That helmet is on my counter waiting for Landon to take it home with him!!
We do have pretty cute kids - lol! I can't believe Landon forgot that helmet - he was so excited when you said he could take it home!!
Post a Comment